In the 21st century we live in a truly global society, where communication with almost every part of the world is possible. The spread of English as the language of international business has made it more important than ever for people working with colleagues, clients and partners from other countries to understand each other, so that they can form effective and productive working relationships.
Why do you need to improve your professional English?:
- Professional English was first taught in the in the 60’s.
- The necessity to speak English professionally has exponentially increased due to:
- New powerhouse economies
- New markets
What are the main differences between General English and Business English?
- The teaching method
- Accurate Vocabulary
- The target audience
Who needs Business English?
- Students that start to focus on their professional career
- People that want to work in English
- Those who work in international business
- Director of companies
- Office executives
- Those who work in Marketing or a related areas
- Those who want to expand their business abroad
- Those who want to hire foreign professionals
What you will learn:
- Role plays
- Case studies
- Coaching and mentoring
- Technical, academic, professional terminology
- Specific terms, idioms and language related to your job and sector
- Conversation fluidity: linkers and connectors, expressions, manners…
- Business English is taught at a time that is convenient for working people
- This could be anywhere, but usually in the employee’s office.
You might like too:
Find your perfect English teacher at goprofe.com